Accommodation Expert Witness
Full Time – East Grinstead
Success breeds success and with that comes more work so we’re recruiting!
We are looking for an Accommodation Expert Witness to join our successful and established team.
This role would see you split your time between working in a traditional Architect role whilst training with more experienced colleagues to qualify as an Expert Witness specialising in the accommodation needs of people who have become disabled through injury.
This is a great opportunity for an Architect who wants to make a difference to the lives of people and provide expert advice in the field of accessible design.
Full training both inhouse and external for the role will be provided followed by a period of shadowing a qualified Expert Witness. This process would be over a 6 – 12-month period.
Required Skills & Experience
– A RIBA Qualified Architect.
– Driving licence.
– 10 years post ARB Part III qualification.
– Experience designing for accessibility would be advantages.
– Residential project design experience.
– Outgoing, articulate, literate, personable.
– Confident dealing with clients and other professionals.
– Excellent English, both written and oral.
How to apply
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title
F.A.O. David Callin – Recruitment – Accommodation Expert Witness – East Grinstead