We passionately believe that disability design does not have to look or feel like social housing or a hospital scheme, whilst still meet all the requirements of the client. Accessible design is about creating schemes that are available for all.
Our commitment is to work on your project from inception to occupation, and deliver proposed new build disability dwellings, public buildings and large-scale buildings.
These are not just designed to be built to the British standard 8300 (bs8300 – design of buildings and their approaches to meet the needs of disabled people – code of practice), firstly it is a home, place of work, community building or place of sport or leisure pursuit.
As such, we regularly work on disability projects that require:
• Specialist disability new build dwellings, schools, healthcare and leisure facilities
• Specialist disability bedrooms
• Specialist disability bathrooms
• Specialist disability therapy rooms
• Specialist disability hydrotherapy pools
• Specialist disability extensions and alterations
• Specialist disability feasibility studies
• House disability accessibility assessments
• House disability suitability reports for litigation
• Disabled facilities grant projects
• Disability external / internal sensory play areas
We regularly work with:
• Specialist disability solicitors (when projects are in litigation)
• Specialist disability occupational therapists
• Specialist disability housing experts
• Specialist suppliers of disability equipment