Archive

Permitted Development from B1 Offices to C3 Residential to create 24 apartments and 2 town houses Cowan Architects secured a first with the ‘Prior Approval’ for the conversion of a 2,025 sq.m. office building, Phoenix House in East Grinstead, West Sussex,...

In order to facilitate the company’s continued growth, the practice purchased Old Stone House in August 2014. Built in 1630 as an extension to Clarendon House – previously The George Inn; Old Stone House was used as lodgings for the Assize...