We design on the basis that fully inclusive and accessible homes do not have to look or feel like social housing or a hospital scheme whilst still meeting all the client’s needs.
We are knowledgeable and passionate about understanding your needs. We will deliver you a home that integrates all the family in everyday roles and responsibilities, be uplifting, easy to use, offer flexible space, be light and airy, as well as being a home that anyone would want to live in.
We work with you on your project from the start, with the client and stakeholders, delivering your brief at every stage of the project. Your proposed, adapted, extended or new build disability dwelling are not just designed to be functional but more importantly as a home for all your family and friends to enjoy regardless of your restrictions.
We will deliver you a home that integrates family life into future-proof, flexible space, making the best use of all aspects of the site and its surroundings.
We undertake initial feasibility designs and site impact assessments through to full project management and delivery of complete disability projects from minor internal alterations through to complete new builds.
We regularly work on disability projects that require:
• Accessible and Inclusive Bedrooms
• Accessible and Inclusive Bathrooms
• Accessible and Inclusive Therapy Rooms
• Accessible and Inclusive Hydrotherapy Pools
• Accessible and Inclusive Extensions and Alterations
• Accessible and Inclusive New Build Dwellings
• Accessible and Inclusive Feasibility Studies
• Disability Accessibility Assessments
• Disability Suitability Reports for Litigation
• Disabled Facilities Grant projects
• Disability External / Internal Sensory Play Areas
We regularly work with:
• Solicitors (When projects are in litigation)
• Occupational Therapists
• Disability Housing Experts
• Specialist Suppliers of Disability Equipment
We design knowing that fully inclusive and accessible homes do not have to be permanently altered, which can take a lot of time and lead to changes that our clients may not need in the long-term.
Sometimes quick solutions need to be found that can buy breathing space or time for longer term assessments. Whatever the need, being able to provide dignified bathing for those with sudden disability or the elderly infirm may be what’s required to keep our loved ones safe at home.
The WashPod range of temporary, mobile disabled wet-rooms provide a number of solutions to suit most domestic settings. They can be simply plugged into an existing home to make bathing fully accessible in just a day or two. The units are available from our sister company, Dignity Access, for short or long term lease, in both external and internal locations.